This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Heating issue March update

raju_raju_cyber
Star III
I am facing heating issue in 6z, after March security patch update. In normal surfing internet by wifi facing heating issue.
5 REPLIES 5

_jis_
Zen Master III
I would look for the cause somewhere else than in the last update, I cannot confirm what you describe.

johnCforVTS
Rising Star I
I have the same suspicion. I never before updating noticed heating in everyday use except gaming. The last days temperatures are considerably higher. Ill keep an eye on it and get back to you for confirmation

raju_raju_cyber
Star III
When I charge phone it heat

johnCforVTS
Rising Star I
I am pretty confident about the heating issue . The last days ( post .144 update ) although i do not use my device as much i used it previously (pre .144 update ) temperatures are definetly higher. Never before my fingers were sweaty because of the device! Its not that it heats up just by resting, i was video calling ( but for a much shorter period of time in comparison with pre144 days ) and the phone remains considerably hot for about 5minutes after video calling ended.
Anyone else with something similar?
Edit* ** i just realised that some of the last days my home wifi was down and i was running everything with cellular data and as i know that it could be a factor on both battery drain and temperature... So ill be back when i am sure that this is not a factor anymore!