Zenfone 5 Android 10 Bugs

13»

Comments

• The beta version is months away, when will a stable version be released? Such a simple question? Even though we know that we can go back to Android 9, which operating system will be used? Google Pure or Zui?

• In Brazil we are looking forward to a stable version, since competitors with their simalaees to the ZenFone 5 ZE620KL are already in version 10. Example Moto G7 Plus that hits the front.

• hello, can you help me unlock my bootloader. I tried the method by fastboot with the command `` fastboot oem unlock '' but it does not work, I tried with the unlock app provided in the support on the official website but when I launch the app it there is an error message `` this model is not supported '' can you give me a solution, thanks

• You should return to Pie. Also, I recommend you to join Zenfone 5 telegram group. I can't send you the link but I'm pretty sure you can find it on XDA

• MorisMoris Level 1
    edited September 2020

hello can you help me? I'm trying to install Android 11 on my Asus ZenFone 5 with the official gsi rom which is available on the Android developer site (https://developer.android.com/about/versions/11/get), I think that by unlocking the bootloader I could install the rom directly with the command `` fastboot flash .. '' , can you tell me if this is how we do it, thanks

• What you're trying to do will only brick your phone. If you read the article it says there that it is only for Google Pixel devices

This discussion has been closed.