Some problems on Asus ZenFone max Pro M2

ALESSIOALESSIO Level 1
edited October 2020 in ZenFone Max Pro Series

Hi, in august 2019 i bought a zenfone max pro m2, and, before upgrade it to android 9 pie, everything was ok but since I've got android 9 there are several problems.

The most annoying is when you turn on the phone and you must put the pin for starting the sistem and EVERYTIME appears this banner: The phone app still blocks. But from today when i turn on the phone, it doesn't ask me the pin for starting the sistem. And I've seen that the phone starts to be a little bit slower and I've noted little retards on the touchscreen when you press it and many times the phone disconnects himself from wifi.

So, what should i do? (I know the .12345+ trick on the calculator)

Comments

• It may sound like a bug Factory reset will help u here as after every big firmware system update reseting 1 time reducess the problems and clears most of previous bugs out there try checking also wifi issue may be fixed but before that you can try with safe mode for wifi by pressing long lock key and keep tap on shutdown safe mode messege will pop up then try restart

Before reseting ur device try backing up your all data and then reset inorder to avoid loss of important data

• What about android 10 stable update?

• Even i am waiting for the Android 10 stable update. From the time i installed the beta version from Asus website, i am only facing issues. Let's hope Asus releases the stable version soon.

• When will we see stable android 10 update? it's testing our patience.

• mdtameem3mdtameem3 Level 1
    edited April 2020

Hi team ,

Why does Asus does not compete with market other competitors in matter of Android firmware upgrades , while other competitors are planning to launch new upgrades , Asus will be working on troubleshooting of current android version and exceeds launch date for firmware updates.

• When Android 10 stable update

• Asus not focosing Zenfone Max pro series any update provided

• Asus is already working on Android 10 stable build.. they have collected all the bug reports from Android 10 beta testers and they have received some test results towards March end and currently they are working for final touch. Since Corona outbreak is going on globally, thats why expected date is getting delayed thats all. I think its better to wait for getting a less buggy android 10 rather than having a buggy os released in hurry. Even Mi A3 is struggling with buggy android 10 and they released 3 times and pulled off from the server due to tremendous bad response from its users. Wait till April end.. Asus is definitely working on it and they would definitely try to release the Stable Android 10 by the end of this month.

• Android 10 stable update for asus max pro is role out on end of april 2020 or starting of may 2020

• Hi team,

I have Asus max pro M1 and i recieved Android 10 Aosp beta update a long back and waiting for stable android 10 update ....

Please release it fast ...

Your customer

• Hope asus fixes all the issues .

• 1.The spekar and earphones output is low.

2.There is no menu bugs in Android10 compared to pie

3.Theare some bugs fixs To version

• Plese slove my problem.thank you..

• Due to corona lockdown asus developer has got a lot of time to built stable buggy rom , but till now we have not received stable buggy rom

• Dear friends

Thank you all for the reply. This thread originally is created for A9 issue. For any fota related issue, kindly open a new thread so that the mods and the users could easily see your question.

• Please solve my bugs please

• Buying Asus max pro m2 was my greatest mistake.This model has so many bugs.After the pie 9 update,my touch screen starts to stop frequently.I tried every possible way but didn't find any solution.I am posting this from an another mobile. My device is in dead condition from last 3 days. Zero touch response.Hope to get a better update.If someone can help me, let me know.

• edited September 2020

Hi Pulakesh

Thank you for your asking. As far as I can recall, I haven't received any user reporting zero touch response issue after the firmware update in Max Pro M2. Did the phone break or fall before? Please try the following steps to access recovery mode for the Factory Reset:

0. Try to back up your data with USB cable

1. Power off the phone, then keep pressing "volume down key"

2. Press "power key" and stop press " power key" once you feel the vibration. Still keep pressing "volume down key"

3. Stop press "volume down key" once you enter [Android Recovery] Screen

4. Choose "Wipe data/factory reset">"Factory data reset"

5. "Reboot system now"

#Hardware Reset Guide

https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1006346/

Please note that once the steps are completed, all data, apps, settings and personal information will be deleted. If you can not access the phone, please check if your google account or microSD card have auto backup your data. 

• As i mentioned above, i have tried every single way.

The device is in good condition. No physical damage.

• Hi Pulakesh

If the situation remains the same after troubleshooting, according to what you described, please contact ASUS repair center in the country of your residence: https://www.asus.com/support/Service-Center-All-Countries/

If it is impossible to access the service center during Covid-19 period, please try Call us: https://www.asus.com/support/CallUs

This discussion has been closed.