patssushil
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:ZB630KL
Firmware Version:Latest .73
Rooted or not:Not Rooted
Frequency of Occurrence:From sunday onwards
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
well i was using my asus zenfone max pro m2 as always,then suddenly it swiched off and when i tried to turn it on from then its not moving from the asus logo screen
for troubleshooting i tried to wipe catche partition but the recovery mode is not working , whenever i try power button along with volume down button, still phone shutting down and again its stuck on the asus logo screen
kindly fix this issue asap cause its so annoying and i am not able to use my phone completely beacause of it
349 REPLIES 349

patssushil
Rising Star I
its been 3 days , i am literally without phone due to the issue i mentioned above, and in this lockdown period it actually so damn frustrating
ASUS will you please take a look and kindly help me with the possible solutions or you guys are gonna just ignore this like always

rkiranbm
Star I
Yeah same here due to lock down i couldnt give it to service also tried to unlock using adb minimal unlocking its not unlocking simply restarting and again stuck on logo please help anybody

Rekha
Star I
hey i m also having the same problem i have tried my best but i cant do anything please help

BlueHunt
Zen Master I
All of you are having the issue mentioned above, you have nothing to do except visiting the nearest service center to get it fixed. This problem cannot be resolved remotely since there's nothing could be suggested which you can do to troubleshoot. Its an issue with the ROM and the same can only be fixed by re-writing the factory OS Firmware version which is available in service center only.
Since Lockdown is going on and all service centers are closed, you have to wait till its lifted.