Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 stuck on asus logo suddenly

1111213141517»

Comments

• kmnj22kmnj22 Level 1

Hi, I am from India. I am also facing the same issue. I gave my device to the service center. After checking they are saying that LCD liquid and main board has been damaged. They have quoted around Rs.15000 for repair. I bought this device for around Rs.11000. Absoule daylight robbery.

• edited October 7

Hi kmnj22

Thank you for your asking. Not sure if your issue is as same as others due to LCD liquid. Also, is your device MPM2? Please check you inbox and PM me your SN and ASUS RMA no. to avoid any personal information leaking.

• Asus User from Indonesia here.

They charge me 2,5 millions rupiah..

WTF!

They force US to move to another brand!

I will make sure nobody i know use ASUS anymore in Indonesia

• ASUS Indonesian Service Center is such a rubbish!

• Hi kmnj22

After checking, the RMA no. you provided is not an ASUS official RMA no. Did you visit our official repair center?

Or you may provide me the phone and the address of the official repair center via inbox for further checking.

https://www.asus.com/support/Service-Center-All-Countries/

• kmnj22kmnj22 Level 1
    edited October 7

I visited the service center as suggested by your customer care executive. Kindly refer the attachment for the details regarding the service center. If it is not Asus official repair center, why is it listed in your website and why your customer care executive had suggested me to go to that service center.

• edited October 7

Hi kmnj22

Thank you for your quick response! As you recalled, did you receive a number start with "IN...."? That shall be RMA no. Please reply me via PM if you have the number to avoid any personal information leaking. If you didn't have any number like that, please also let me know for further checking.

• gavvalagavvala Level 1
    edited October 8

whats going on asus!!!! u might be busy in innovating new mobiles and i urge you to stop that.....and solve the problems facing by the users, most of them are facing the issue of ASUS LOGO SRUCK ON THEIR PHONES so better solve that first and add on try to get a solution to existing problem (before gettimng another problem in new gadgets)rather innovation of new gadgets..hope you reply on my comment

• Can any guy please tell that whether the Firmware update Version WW-16.2017.2009.097 is a stable version or still it is a buggy version like the earlier version Version WW-16.2017.2004.075 which made the device dead as brick and forced us to make replace motherboard. Please reply ASAP. The Firmware and the device is of Indian Origin.

Thanks

• Asus Zenfone Max pro M1

zb602kl

same issue, I cant access everything except CSC FASTBOOT MODE, occur last 4weeks I wonder why my phone update automatically then suddenly mpm1 reboot .

I need this phone for online class, any solution?

• Hi ezkyuhiro24

Please contact ASUS repair center in the country of your residence: https://www.asus.com/support/Service-Center-All-Countries/

If it is impossible to access the service center during Covid-19 period, please try Call us: https://www.asus.com/support/CallUs

• Same problem here guys, I don't know weather asus is reading this or not. But this is not good for their future to stay in the market.

• Yeah, the official local support basically told me that they're not going to do anything about it, and that I should pay for the repairs myself.

Guess that's just how ASUS treats their customers. Yeah no. I'm not buying an ASUS phone after something like this.

• Hello Guys ,

I have faced the same issue , Stuck on Asus Logo . This happened to me 2 months back and i have contacted the team and 2 people from asus technical team contacted me and they helped me to get my mother board replaced free of cost. I was out of warranty period. Now again the same issue with the new board. I am left with no clue what has to be done.... i am trying to contact them again. the two service professional are not picking up the phone as well.

• Why the heck, ASUS Never disabled/deleted the FOTA or the Update Package Causing This weird issue!!!?

I'm not sure but that should have been the first thing they would have done. Also declaring officially about the fault in the updates.

Makes me Feel so terrible seeing so many fellow asus users suffer!

#BULLSHITASUS