Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 stuck on asus logo suddenly

Comments

• Same problem, shitttt

• atulk23atulk23 Level 1

same issue..i think we all need to boycott asus completely,, this is not the way things works, verge of loosing all my precious data , and don't even know when its gonna be solved or not, stuck on this.

today gonna be going to service center, if its same like this, and they deny things fr solving

need to take legal action for this, we all need to stood for it guys.

//////////

#####$

• People who are facing this problem please contact me on Whatsapp 9874325967

Yesterday I got my phone replaced by a new phone (Though my phone was out of warranty).

• atulk23atulk23 Level 1
    edited June 2020

join telegram group who r facing same issues, lets connect

https://t.me/joinchat/NasNFxxivmp1LT9p-FsEgQ

connect

connect

• After more than 2 months, I got my phone back. It's new and is in .067 build.Thank you ASUS🤗🤗🤗

• chouhanchouhan Level 2

I got after complete 100 days.

• saroshsarosh Level 1

Why some people received new mobile,where in my case they have only replace motherboard is it fare? Whether I can address this issue to Asus?

• You should be happy my friend that even after warranty expires, you got your phone repaired without any charges which are as equal as to buying a new phone

• saeed121saeed121 Level 1
    edited July 2020

[Picture Deleted Due to Personal Information Leaking]

After 5 Days repir status..by ASC at andheri east chakala.

• eldragoeldrago Level 1

I'm also facing the same problem. I'm from Tamil Nadu (Vellore). its been two months and i don't know what to do. The service center in Vellore is closed due to lockdown. I don't when its gonna open. I also mailed rc asus. They told me to go to service center but its closed. Very frustrated because of it. Any suggesions.

• bhanubhanu Level 1

GO TO LOCAL MOBILE SERVICE CENTER AND CHANGE POWER IC THAN IT WILL WORK COST AROUND 1000 TO 1500 IN BETWEEN THEY CHARGED ME LETS WAIT IF YOU HAVE WARRANTY OR WAIT IF YOU HAVE PATIENCE TO FIGHT WITH THEM

• Hi saeed121

I just deleted your picture in your recent reply due to the picture involving personal information like SN. Please avoid to leak your personal info like SN or IMEI, it is quite dangerous.

• I submitted my device to service center on 24/06/2020 and then I've been told that I'll receive a swap handset within 7-10 days

The timeframe has a;ready exceeded and still I have not received my swap handset

The Asus personnel kept rejecting my call and giving excuses like he is in meeting

does in Asus,meeting held for the whole day or what that your personnel didn't get time to atleast receive a call from their customers?

I have been stuck with issue for more than 3 months and yet the asus personnel kept giving excuses

doesn't seem like they are really willing to help

• atulk23atulk23 Level 1

same issue guys..

i have submitted my device on 30 june,,, nehru place, delhi, the service center dont answer any calls there, contact no given by them... nobody even picks the calls there, when i call tollfree asus contact no.. they say always ur device is under repair..whats that how long its gonna take to get further on this.. nobody answering that...last time i called just now they are saying to wait..we have raised ur concern.

even when i mail, next day..got a call from asus, nd guy always says to wait ,,nobody answering how much time its gonna take,,and what further proceeding these people are going through..

• Brother, wait for atleast 2 weeks, you will hear from them. For me it took around 20 days to get my swap handset so just keep patience.

• farazfaraz Level 1

I am going to give my phone at the service center in Delhi, what should i carry along ? Do i need to give it with the box or invoice ?

• You have to submit just your phone

Also they will ask for bill,just to know you SN Number and IMEI number

After submitting the phone, service center will give you jobsheet, which you have to keep until your phone gets repaired or replaced

That's it.

• Hey there, you said you receive a new phone in your previous post,right?

It's a completely new device with box and other accessories or just the replaced swap handset?

And also is there any scraches on newly received device?

This discussion has been closed.