Did you mean: 

mobile network is slow

Model: ZC600KL
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: 16.0610.2002.94-0
Frequency of Occurrence: 1
Rooted: No
APP Name:

hi asus after last 2 updates my mobile network get very slow . i live in iran and here internet speed is very low and after the latest update i have encountered the problem that with really weak internet my speed is much slower I tested a few SIM cards inside the slots and the speed was still low If the same SIM cards were working correctly on other phones pls help me🙏
1 REPLY 1

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Last edited by Jei_ASUS on 2020/3/19 11:08 Hi najafi.saleh21, When did this problem start to appear? Could you recall which firmware version it was working normally? Could you tell us your operator? Could you show me a screenshot or a short video of the problem? Could you show me a screenshot of the SIM status when this happens? (Settings > System > About phone > Status > SIM status) Please change to another SIM card by another operator, and check if the problem still appears. When the problem appears, are you in a building/ on a transportation/ in the basement/ indoor or outdoors? Where is the approximate location where this happens? Have you checked in different locations? Thank you 🙂