TitanZen
Star II
System: Windows 10
Battery or AC: AC
Description: Link to MyAsus not present
Model: UX581GV
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
Reset OS: Yes
Screenshot: https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/ww_attachments/202003/08/180214p8w0tne8hte291w0.png

So after getting all the updates and doing a rest on this pc before actually putting it to heavy use the link to my asus dissapeared. I tired to manually install the updated apps but I would get a message saying my device does not support this. I find it odd because I saw it breifly then it was gone. Anyone know any information on this?
26 REPLIES 26

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello ogonz1987, Please refer to below FAQ to make sure you have updated to the version that support Link to myASUS function. https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1041686/#C11 Also, did you reset your own OS or you reset the factory one. Thank you very much.

Liviu
Rising Star II
Last edited by liviu.daniel on 2020/3/14 20:38 This happened to me as well when I did a factory reset. It just disappeared. I managed to use it for one full day. The problem occurred after I installed all the drivers manually, from the app and the sound stopped working so I decided to start with a fresh install of drivers after a factory reset, and after that, the option disappeared. The driver that caused the sound issue is the Intel iSST.

TitanZen
Star II
Last edited by ogonz1987 on 2020/3/17 13:56
blake_ASUS posted on 2020/3/9 22:22 Hello ogonz1987, Please refer to below FAQ to make sure you have updated to the version that support ...
Ok I have read that up down and sideways. The system automatically installs 2.2.14 even if I force uninstall through device manager it and selecting the folder where the 2.2.2 download is at does not work it keeps going to 2.2.14 it says that it has the best one installed. Oh and to answer the question it was not my own OS it was the factory reset.

mishha007
Star I
liviu.daniel posted on 2020/3/14 15:24 This happened to me as well when I did a factory reset. It just disappeared. I managed to use it for ...
I have the same problem after I did a factory reset.