Did you mean: 

android 9 beta

ZF Model: ZC520KL
RAM: 3G
Firmware/APP Version: Android Pie Beta
Frequency of Occurrence: allways
Rooted: No
APP Name:

Hello, I've downloaded and installed the beta version of android Pie, but i've found a bug: no 4G mobile network, when I turn mobile dat on it allways show 3G network, is this a bug or a limitation of the beta version? This version is very good but I don´t know if I am over a 3G network or a 4G network because it allways show 3G in the notification bar
2 REPLIES 2

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi fernandes.luiscarlos, Did you put one SIM card or two SIM cards in your phone? Please note that only one SIM can connect to 4G LTE service at a time. Please make sure to select 2G/3G/4G in the mobile network settings. If the problem still appears, please try resetting your network. Please also try putting other operator's SIM to your phone and check if the problem appears. Please tell us your operator name. Thank you 🙂

Only used one sim card and it was on the same slot in Android 8. I reseted the network and all config are ok. It still shows in the notification bar the simbol with the 3G on it, never show 4G, network name: MEO, Portuguese operator