Android 10 AOSP Software Image Beta Version

2»

Comments

• I can't see where is the problem with display...
  • Last edited by jadex682 on 2020/2/12 22:56

I see the bug with updating Google Chrome in Android 10. Endless installing... I've tried to factory reset my phone, but it did not help, the same problem remains. Only with Chrome.
  • @Jei_ASUS
    The camera app has a very annoying bug: after selecting the video mode the recording starts automatically (why?) and zooms in on the video for a second.
  • Jei_ASUS posted on 2020/2/11 15:03
    Hi abangtinju12,

1 ) rapid charging issue

i already downgrade to android pie... i can confirm my asus pro max m2 using original adapter from asus...original cable usb from asus... slow charging at android 10 ...not charging rapidly...when pluging in charging then change to rapid charging then when i lock screen...then wakeup screen its appear slow charging... now i rollback to android pie no issue about rapid charging...everything is fine... slow charging start at any rate percentage of battery...13hours charge until its full... at pie charging about 3hour or less when rapid charging ...thats all that really bother me about android 10... i will make a screen shot if asus release android 10 update...sorry my mistake because not take any screenshot about the issue.. thanks for reply
  • Android 10, Viber microphone doesn't work within calls
  • abangtinju12 posted on 2020/2/18 14:22
    i already downgrade to android pie... i can confirm my asus pro max m2 using original adapter from ...

I have updated two phones to android 10 beta and in both the fast charging works perfectly.
    Are you sure you have the ZB631KL WW version?
  • Massl posted on 2020/2/19 16:56
    I have updated two phones to android 10 beta and in both the fast charging works perfectly.
    Are yo ...

yes...i am sure...my version is 6gb ram 64gb rom.... but someone have inform me that different sever you download the android 10 file got different kernel...but its ok...i will wait untill official update...for now better stay at the pie build...because i use this phone for my work...using maps etc...
  • Dear All,
    i don't know if is a "bug", but with previous Android 9 stable release,
    when the phone is powered off during charging the notification led is red and only when the charging is complete the led turns to green;

with Android 10 beta release the led is always red, during charging and at charging completed, too.

Thank You all!

Vrun
  • Viber on andr 10, microphone doesn't work, nobody hear me
  • marinosergio posted on 2020/2/2 18:28
    please, how to remove search bar from homescreen? thanks

Hi marinosergio,

After the relevant team's investigation, the search widget behavior is an Android 10 original design.
    Thanks for your understanding.
  • Jei_ASUS posted on 2020/2/21 10:39
    Hi marinosergio,

After the relevant team's investigation, the search widget behavior is an Androi ...
    On huawei with android 10 you can remove it. please make it removable.
  • Kobe_24Kobe_24 Level 1

rapid charging issue when u plug in charging cable switch on phone start rapid charging and then slowly the ampere drop from rapid to charging then drop more to slow charging and estimated fully charging 16hour lol...i can confirm that is not came from hardware issue...before this in pie...i dont have this issue

• Hi abangtinju12,

A new firmware update version WW-17.2018.2004.424 has been released.

We have improved the problem of missing unlock sound.

You may manually download from our website: https://www.asus.com/Phone/ZenFone-Max-Pro-M2/HelpDesk_BIOS/

How to update firmware: https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1009748/

Thank you and have a nice day 🙂

• What is it original decision by Android???

If it is so, Asus have to give option to remove Google search bar widget from home screen as it is AOSP. It's annoying and occupy the home screen space unwantedly.

This discussion has been closed.