Ponaa
Star II
Model: ZE620KL
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: Latest
Frequency of Occurrence: N/A
Rooted: No
APP Name:

Can you give us an update regarding Android 10? It's been like couple months and you're still like "Android 10 is under evaluation blah blah". How can you not deliver the update on this "close to stock" android? when Samsung with it's OneUI is a heavily skinned one? yet even if for now, they only deliver it to some of their phones, they still give some info or timeline to when the update is coming to their other phones. This just show that software support from Asus is somewhat meh. They deliver Android 10 to other phones yet it still has a ton of bugs like it's still on beta. And, even if this phone has a good Sony IMX 363 sensor, it still take bad photos because of some poor software optimization in my own honest opinion. Battery aside it's draining like there's a hole in it. And, lastly the System is getting slower and slower everyday, opening the app drawer is not as smooth as the first time I own this phone (Android 8). I hope this will be an eye opener for you guys. And you should take OnePlus as an example, their phones are really good.
4 REPLIES 4

TheseMood
Rising Star II
Dude, don't waste your time. I'm tearing myself up for a year. But I didn't get a positive answer. “We are deliberately slowing down and getting worse”. You can review the questions I ask. They asked me for more evidence, I gave them all. Result: zero. They're talking to talk. He will probably give you a very different answer and ask for the source of the problems. They won't even answer you when you answer. Asus will not give us Android 10. Because it's a stingy company that makes price discrimination. I recommend that you do not tire yourself unnecessarily 🙂

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi HalfDead, We're sorry to hear about this unpleasant experience. Please make sure to update to the latest firmware version WW-16.0615.1912.115. For battery drain problem, does it appear when in use or in sleep mode? Are there any apps draining more battery? Opening the app drawer is not smooth > Could you tell us your navigation bar type? Thanks for your patience.

riezkyfirdauz
Star I
we just need android 10 with stock ui, just it. please asus.

alimcaki
Star II
dear asus everybody wants zenfone 5 android 10, you are still talking about patience.