codylammbon
Star I
Model: ZE551KL
RAM: 1G
Firmware/APP Version: 1
Frequency of Occurrence: 1
Rooted: No
APP Name:

A premium laptop doesn't have to break the bank. Just look at Asus' ZenBook 13 UX333FA, which features a powerful 8th Gen Core i5 processor and absurdly good battery life (enough for us to call it one of the best Asus laptops), all packed into a beautiful chassis for a very reasonable $849. That's hundreds less than competing systems like the Dell XPS 13. There are some flaws, however, including this machine's dim 13-inch display, short keyboard deck and poor speakers. Despite that, the ZenBook 13 is a solid premium laptop that sells for an attainable price. That makes it one of the best laptops for college students. The ZenBook 13 I tested costs $849 and comes with an Intel Core i5-8265U processor with an Intel UHD 620 GPU, 8GB of RAM, a 256GB SSD, a 1080p glossy display and a neat black sleeve for carrying the laptop around. Asus plans to release the UX333FN version sometime in February, and its components will be up to an Nvidia GeForce MX150 GPU and a 1TB SSD. There will also be additional options to get it in Icicle Silver and with an anti-glare display. There's no word on pricing yet. The glossy, gold Asus logo at the center of the ZenBook 13's hood is like a raindrop falling in the midst of a calm, Royal Blue aluminum ocean, causing a symmetrical ripple effect across the entire lid. It was mesmerizing -- until I held it in my hands for a little over 5 minutes and noticed that it had become infested with fingerprints. sniper 3d assassin hack ZenBook 13's lid extends past the hinge, so when I lifted the lid, the keyboard raised ever so slightly, as if it were trying to greet me. The font of the keyboard and the edge of the hinge are lathered in a snazzy rose gold. I also found the nearly bezel-free display to be incredibly refreshing compared to those on laptops that refuse to cut down on the bottom bezel. As the titular character of John Wick: Chapter 3 climbed the steps of the New York Public Library main branch, the ZenBook 13's panel wonderfully highlighted the bold blue and yellow lights that ominously illuminated the entrance. And when Halle Berry came on screen, I could make out each layer of hair flowing from her head. However, between the glossy screen and the dim display, it was frustrating to watch John Wick kill people in a dark space (which is pretty much everywhere in the trailer).
0 REPLIES 0