demeter181
Star I
Model: ZE620KL
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: V16.0615.1910.112
Frequency of Occurrence: Often
Rooted: No
APP Name: Camera
Screenshot: https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/ww_attachments/201912/08/080023say22yasgxzyo0y0.jpg

The quality of camera in firmware 112 became worse. It will be difficult to make good photo if you are moving now. Focusing is bad. Some photos can be blurred in some parts of image even if you are standing still. You have to make some quantity of photos to make sure that some of them will be of good quality. It looks like stabilization bug, or AI blurring some parts of image in post-processing. In some situations it looks like exposure is bigger than it must be. Also, maybe another AI algorithms. I can truly say that in firmware 102 the camera quality is much better, because i've downgraded and checked this. As for me, the best camera is in firmware 102. Asus, please, make firmware with camera like in 102 and with battery consumption like in 112/115! 🙂
1 REPLY 1

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi demeter181, Thank you for your feedback. We would suggest that you update to the latest firmware version WW-16.0615.1912.115 and check if the problem is still appearing. Thank you 🙂