bishboy_grg
Star I
Model: ZS600KL
RAM: 8G
Firmware/APP Version: ww_Zs600kl_15.1630.1907.98.0
Frequency of Occurrence: 1
Rooted: No
APP Name:

hello guys, back then everything was working fine. now I cant use mic playing pubg or in the sound record, but when I plug in my headphone(which was working fine before) sounds is working fine but I can't use my mic. it gives static sound. phone mic is working, but when I plug in my headphone mic is not working. please note i m using a cooling fan device in my rog phone. tried both 3.5 port mic is not working but the sound is working.
2 REPLIES 2

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi bishboy_grg, Does the earphone microphone work when you try to record with the recorder app? Do both phone's and fan's headphone jack have this problem? Does it fail in PUBG when you try to speak? When recording, do you mean recording PUBG with Game Genie, there is no microphone sound? If yes, please check if you have selected "microphone" in Game Genie settings > Audio source. Thank you and have a nice day 🙂

bishboy_grg
Star I
Jei_ASUS posted on 2019/11/19 17:14 Hi bishboy_grg, Does the earphone microphone work when you try to record with the recorder app?
thank you for replying jei. I have found out that a 3.5mm port from the cooling fan is not working both on the iPhone pod and another headphone. iPhone is not working in the phone port so I think the iPhone pod is dmg. I tried another headphone it is not stable I lose the voice in between of conversation when the wire is touched.,but I hear click noise with I plugin(i don't know if the headphone jack is the problem). I will buy new iPhone pod and try. thank you.