kizunayuuki04
Star I
ZF Model: ZB631KL
RAM: 6G
Firmware/APP Version: 16.2017.1908.070
Frequency of Occurrence: when charging the battery
Rooted: No
APP Name: Zenfone max pro M2

why is the battery charging stopped at 68%, even though the LED indicator still shows the charging process . charging often stops when the battery reaches 68%. and as if it looks like a broken connection, When I charge the battery and the battery is charged 68% it always stops, the led indicator is still red but the charging stops . I decided to disconnect the charger, and when the battery 67% I recharged the battery ,as a result the refill runs normally up to 100%. such events often occur when charging batteries. Is this a bug or a system error? please investigate and fix this problem, because this is very annoying.
2 REPLIES 2

topan
Star II
Bahasa indonese aja ya gan… 😁 pastikan charger dan kabelnya ori gan.. dulu pernah ngalamin di Zenfone Max versi klasik ane stuk di 90-95% waktu itu ane coba habisin sampai 0% dan mati gan ane coba cas bisa full ke 100% dan alhamdulillah normal ampe sekarang...

kizunayuuki04
Star I
Charger masih ori dri paket penjualan nya gan 😂 Masalah nya saat batrai terisi 68% itu lampu nya kedap kedip antara ijou sama oranye padahal gk ada notif ,dan keterangan "terisi" padahal baru 68%