clubberplanet
Star I
ZF Model: ZC520KL
RAM: 2G
Firmware/APP Version: WW_15.2016.1909.526_20190920
Frequency of Occurrence: often
Rooted: No
APP Name:

Last edited by clubberplanet on 2019/10/16 15:09 Hello! After the last two updates, the touchscreen began to fail ! Living his life. It opens and closes applications. Please correct!
4 REPLIES 4

ServiceH_ASUS
Star III
Hi clubberplanet Sorry, we're afraid we may need information on your problem. Could you describe more clearly? Thank you! Please help me run the SMMI test to verify if the hardware can function normally. For instructions please refer to the link below: http://www.asus.com/zentalk/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=54669&highlight=SMMI Thank you:)

clubberplanet
Star I
Hi The Smartphone has a spontaneous response of the touchscreen. When the smartphone screen is on, the smartphone itself clicks on the application! when the font size is set by default, there are no screen errors! settings->screen->font size->default if the font size is increased to the maximum, then bugs begin. settings->screen->font size->maximum Namely, the Smartphone has a spontaneous response of the touchscreen.

ServiceH_ASUS
Star III
clubberplanet posted on 2019/10/23 21:08 Hi The Smartphone has a spontaneous response of the touchscreen.
Hi clubberplanet If the issue is still not fix please backup phone date and factory reset. In order to exclude caused by software. Also, please provide any videos available that would show this matter. It would be very helpful for us to confirm this problem. Thank you for your feedback and have a nice day:)

igbor07
Star I
I can confirm that the sensor is not working clearly! I have already done the screen calibration. The problem (for me personally), most often in the lower right corner. More rarely in the lower left, closer to the function buttons.