edited September 2020 in ZenFone Max Pro Series
ZF Model:
RAM:
Firmware/APP Version:
Frequency of Occurrence:
Rooted:
APP Name:
Screenshot:

Can i ask a request,,asus pls fixed battery optimization and fixed the draining issue..thank you

Comments

• Hi iamaronpaul

What's your phone’s firmware version (Settings > About phone> Build number)
    Are you talking about battery drains in standby mode or in use?
    Sorry, we're afraid we may need information on your battery problem.
    Could you describe more clearly? Thank you!
  • why screen drains my battery faster than the other apps...brightness at 24% only...btw my version is .70
  • KyleKyle Level 1
    I agree to this,the battery drain in .70 is quite horrible.
  • I have the same issue. Battery drain is quite strong in the latest current firmware (.70). Hopefully, Asus is already looking into it because the main feature of Max Pro M2 is its battery capacity. Currently using a Galaxy S8+ for now, while waiting for the next fix. Oh! and our Asus phone still doesn't have a Sept security update while old Samsung phones already has it.
  • Last edited by albertkes on 2019/10/18 21:17

У кого-то нет обновления безопасности, но у кого-то оно уже есть. )))
  • Thanks for the update albertkes. My last check on firmware was a week ago so I haven't noticed the latest. Will perform a battery test tonight, see if they did something.
  • Initial test shows improvements on battery drain during idle. Phone was charged to 100%, set to Airplane mode and made sure no apps are left open in the background. After 8 hours, the battery is at 98%, which means the battery drain issue was once again fixed. Which also means that the problem is not on the hardware side, but on the sofware/firmware side.
This discussion has been closed.