Did you mean: 

ScreenPad Problem!!!!

System: Windows 10
Battery or AC: Battery
Description: for god sake help me
Model: UX480FD
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
Reset OS: No

hi , sorry i just purchased zenbook 14 UX480FD and the screenpad got a terrible problem. i press F6 but nothing happens. it actually switch to other modes but nothing happens. the ScreenPad Toolbar version is 2.0.23.0. i reset my windows and after a while the problem appears again. i payed a lot of money for this. please help me
3 REPLIES 3

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello mostmentalmind, Was there any modification or update before the issue happened? Have you locked Fn keys? and then you need to press Fn+F6. Please try to reinstall drivers by following this order 1. Asus ScreenPad Display Driver 2. ASUS Precision Touchpad (ScreenPad) 3. Screenpad toolbar 4. Screenpad APP Thank you.

blake_ASUS posted on 2019/10/3 21:37 Hello mostmentalmind, Was there any modification or update before the issue happened? Have you locke ...
Hi blake_ASUS thanks for responding yes there was multiple updates for win 10 well I don't know much about the function key. I appreciate it if you explain its impact on the screenpad. I tried to reinstall it , but I wasn't able to download it again from the store.

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
mostmentalmind posted on 2019/10/5 17:21 Hi blake_ASUS thanks for responding yes there was multiple updates for win 10
Hello mostmentalmind, If you happened to press FN+ESC then your Fn keys might be locked. There is a small light indicator on you Fn key. If your Fn keys are locked, then you can't just press single function key. For F6 you need to press Fn+F6. Let me know if it works. To reinstall drivers, please kindly refer to official support page. https://www.asus.com/Laptops/ASUS-ZenBook-Pro-14-UX480FD/HelpDesk_Download/ Thank you.