listening fm radio with bluetooth headphone

Model: ZE551ML
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: ***
Frequency of Occurrence: ***
Rooted: No
APP Name: fm radio

Last edited by turkum34 on 2019/9/21 16:46

Hello , i want to listen fm radio with bluetooth headphone.but when i open fm radio zenfone 2 give sound to normal headphone. can u help me ?

Comments

• Is asus zenfone max 1 update here or not
  • Rádio FM ZenFone 5 pro selfie 
  • Last edited by rohitkm92 on 2019/10/9 10:22

Hey buddy FM Radio always require a wired headset to receive signals without that it won't work. As wired headphone acts as antenna to receive signals. Since Bluetooth earphone is wireless it won't work since it doesn't act as antenna.That's why 3.5mm headphone jack plays a major role in this.
  • Hello , i want to listen fm radio with bluetooth headphone.but when i open fm radio zenfone 2 give sound to normal headphone. can u help m
  • HELLO EVERYONE OUT HERE ON THIS FORUM I WANT TO SHARE WITH YOU ALL ON HOW I GOT MY EX HUSBAND BACK THROUGH THE HELP OF DR SAMUEL SPELL HEALER.Greetings to everyone that is reading this testimony today. My name is Celine from Poland  I have been rejected by my husband after 4 years of marriage just because of another woman he left me and the kid in pain. I never wanted to discuss the problem am passing through with anyone but one day I told a friend of mine all I am passing through she introduced me to a great man called Dr Samuel spell healer and I never believed  in her  because I never believed in spell I met another friend of mine  he also introduced me to the same man called Dr Samuel spell healer and still I doubted not until Oneday  when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell healer on this [email protected]  have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a woman had a spell on my husband and he told me that he will help me and after 2 days that i will have my husband back. I believed him because I have seen so many evidence of him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell healer has brought back my marriage and family to the best happiness in life. I want to inform everyone with any similar issues should not hesitate to reach out to Dr Samuel spell healer. His email:[email protected] Text/Call him on +2348116961468 or text @drsamuelspellhealer all thanks to Dr Samuel spell healer for what he has done for me and my family.