merdemakinci
Star I
Model: ZE620KL
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: 9.0
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
Rooted: No
APP Name: Android
Screenshot: https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/ww_attachments/201909/20/205604g2i4n5a8z17ix8wh.jpg

After I updated my zenfone 5 phone start draining battery too fast in very high temperature.Application opening time delay issues strated.I asked that customer service.They told me try hard reset.That doesnt solve my problem.Pls fix that update.
1 REPLY 1

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Last edited by Jei_ASUS on 2019/9/25 14:15 Hi merdemakinci, Please provide your firmware version: Settings > System > About Phone > Software information Do you feel like battery drain after using the phone or in stand by without using it?
  • If while using the phone, does battery drain while using any specific apps?
If you feel like the battery drains during using specific apps, we would suggest that you test how much the app drains after using it for a certain time. Please clear the background apps, and check how much battery is consumed from 100% after using the app for a certain time (e.g. 30 mins or 1 hour.) Please show me a screenshot of the battery usage after testing. Settings > Battery > Three dots on top right > Battery usage.
  • If there are battery drain issues in sleep mode, in order for us to verify, please kindly follow the steps below and show us the screenshots.
1) Charge the phone to 100% before going to bed > remove the charger > Clear all apps in recent app list > turn off screen > the next morning before using the phone, please screenshot the two pages: a) Settings > Battery b) Settings > Battery > "Battery usage" (tap the battery icon to access) 2) Tell us the battery variation: for example 23:00 (100%) > 08:00 (90%) 3) In the meantime, were mobile network, WiFi, and Bluetooth turned on or off? Application opening time delay issues strated > Please tell us which apps have this problem. If possible, please record a short video to help clarify. To share videos, please upload it to ASUS WebStorage (https://www.asuswebstorage.com/navigate/) and share the link with us. Thank you 🙂