This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quick Settings icons does not work (sometimes)

mariuszjucha
Star I
Model: ZS620KL
RAM: 6G
Firmware/APP Version: WW_ZS620KL.90.11.162.88_20190723
Frequency of Occurrence: Often
Rooted: No
APP Name: Zen UI / Asus Launcher

Sometimes, actually pretty often, when I pull down notification bar to access quick settings, icons does not react at all. I can tap wifi icon (or any other: gps, flashlight, calculator) many times and wifi will not turn off (or on, depends of its current state). I must turn off quick settings, and pull down notifications bar again and then it will work fine. Frustrating. My Asus Launcher and System software is up to date, I tried to clear Asus Launcher cache at it did not work. Please advice
3 REPLIES 3

ServiceH_ASUS
Star III
Last edited by Selena_ASUS on 2019/9/3 15:31 Hi bleidd We are sorry to hear that you are having this issue. Can you help me confirm that phone is up to date? The latest version for ZS620KL is 90.11.162.98. Do you face this problem in safe mode too? Long press power button> long press power off option> Ok> you will enter safe mode. Please help to confirm,thank you:)

mariuszjucha
Star I
I have the latest version for ZS620KL - 90.11.162.98. I did not notice such issues in safe mode. So what now?

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
bleidd posted on 2019/9/11 14:01 I have the latest version for ZS620KL - 90.11.162.98. I did not notice such issues in safe mode. So ...
Hi bleidd Please check your PM for a message I have sent you. Thank you 🙂