cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OTG connected usb sound card crashes application

shivantrue
Star I
App Name: Deplike
Description: Application crashes when i plug in usb audio card It works when i swap out zenfone 3 max with another phone using same cables, same equipment and same application. There is something wrong with how this device handles OTG connections or usb sound card. Please provide a fix
Rooted: No
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
Firmware/App Version: Latest
RAM: 3GB
Model: ZC520TL

Application crashes when i plug in usb audio card It works when i swap out zenfone 3 max with another phone using same cables, same equipment and same application. There is something wrong with how this device handles OTG connections or usb sound card. Please provide a fix
2 REPLIES 2

ServiceH_ASUS
Star III
Hi shivantrue What's your phone’s firmware version (Settings > About phone> Build number) And also make sure that the Deplike apps are up to date as well. Please tell me what usb audio card and the model you are using. Does this issue occur on other OTG connections ? Please help to check, thank you:)

shivantrue
Star I
Last edited by shivantrue on 2019/9/17 10:43 Deplike is up to date. usb cards i tried were no-brand 7.1 usb sound card. they work on pc. they work on other phones.other phones work with this card using deplike too. Usb card works on this phone for basic audio. but phone crashes deplike %99 of the time when it tries to take control of audio. sound card store link: https://urun.n11.com/ses-karti/7 ... ikrofon-3-P59610481 build no: NRD90M.WW_Phone-14.10.1808.119-20180803