playstiago80
Star I
Model: ZC600KL
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: WW_ZC600KL(430)_14.0400.1810.061_20181107
Frequency of Occurrence: Yes
Rooted: No
APP Name: Wifi

Last edited by playstiago80 on 2019/9/6 10:49 Hello, I have been having problems with wifi from my mobile phone. I navigate YouTube and other apps without problems but when I enter an online game the wifi simply drops, it's all the time that I know it's not my wifi because another device doesn't have problems. help me!!!
4 REPLIES 4

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi playstiago80, To avoid any possible misunderstanding, we would suggest you describe your inquiry in English. Thank you for your help. 🙂

playstiago80
Star I
Jei_ASUS posted on 2019/8/28 20:54 Hi playstiago80, To avoid any possible misunderstanding, we would suggest you describe your inquiry ...
Hello, I have been having problems with wifi from my mobile phone. I navigate YouTube and other apps without problems but when I enter an online game the wifi simply drops, it's all the time that I know it's not my wifi because another device doesn't have problems. help me!!!

playstiago80
Star I
Jei_ASUS posted on 2019/8/28 20:54 Hi playstiago80, To avoid any possible misunderstanding, we would suggest you describe your inquiry ...
Hello, I have been having problems with wifi from my mobile phone. I navigate YouTube and other apps without problems but when I enter an online game the wifi simply drops, it's all the time that I know it's not my wifi because another device doesn't have problems. help me!!!

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
playstiago80 posted on 2019/9/8 21:56 Hello, I have been having problems with wifi from my mobile phone. I navigate YouTube and other ap ...
Hi playstiago80, Could you check if the problem is still appearing in the latest firmware version WW-16.0200.1907.501? Thank you 🙂