How to fix this? I uninstalled armoury crate from asus tuf fx505dt

System: Windows 10
Battery or AC: AC
Description: ASUS TUF GAMING
Model: FX 505 DT
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
Reset OS: No
Screenshot: https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/ww_attachments/201908/23/195904jzbjfmw2nz1doqbn.png

How to fix this? I uninstalled armoury crate from asus tuf fx505dt because I was unable to set the keyboard light to static. I reinstalled it according to guide on the asus website. Now my keyboard is not being detected in armoury crate. ALl the other functions such as the fan speed switch all work.

Comments

• Hello Guest##285347,
    Which version of ArmouryCrate did you install?
    I will double check with our technical support team.
    Thank you so much.
  • I just got this laptop today. I didn't go through the whole uninstall - install thing, but otherwise my experience is identical. I have ArmoryCrate version 2.4.9.0. Brand new out of the box fail.
  • Same here, ArmoryCrate version 2.4.9.0, fx505du
  • Last edited by andreas.awp on 2019/10/2 01:45

same here, Asus 505dt, armory crate version 2.4.9.0...

EDIT
    I found it,, you can change the color from "Device" - "System" - "Lightning" not directly from "Aura Sync"

Cheers!
  • Last edited by vallalahemant on 2019/10/12 11:42

Hi asus team,
    I have asus ROG strix G531 and the armoury crate version is 2.4.9.0 aswell, the aura sync error shows no available device when I try to connect to aura sync which is in system, at the same time armoury crate crashes
    why is my laptop not getting shown in aura sync?
    please fix the bug.
  • vallalahemant posted on 2019/10/12 11:19
    Hi asus team,
    I have asus ROG strix G531 and the armoury crate version is 2.4.9.0 aswell, the aura s ...

add the Asus applications in exclusive list of antivirus
  • Hello Asus Team , I have ROG STRIX , and incidentally deleted Armoury Crate . So how to get it back or download it back.
  • milesjones111 posted on 2019/11/9 19:05
    Hello ASUS Team,
    I have the ROG Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) and when i first installed Armoury Crate ...

I had the same issue, updated Armoury Crate and has random flickering issues that eventually turned into uncontrollable strobe lights. I found out it's due to the latest version of Amoury, uninstall it and install Aura Sync from https://www.asus.com/campaign/aura/us/download.html. This fixes the issue as well as gives you more options - back to normal!
  • Hello, have you found a solution for this i cant use aura

• so i cant see what speed my fan is at , before when i pressed(fn+f5) i would see different modes . now i dont see any. please find a fix

• Go to the official Asus drivers download webpage.Ive found reinstalling the Aura drivers from there fixes similar issues with my GU502.

• rohitrahulrohitrahul Level 1
    edited June 22

Try with the latest drivers and you may fix the issue without uninstalling or removing anything from your asus device,

had a personal experience with it.

• Thank you very much for the nice information, loved it.

• bhorncpcbhorncpc Level 1

My ASUS Q525U is less than 2 years old. I am getting a message that reads, " SMART status bad, backup, & replace. What the hell? How can the hard drive be bad at less than 2 years. I took it back to Best Buy the day after purchasing for a screen that kept popping up every time I logged on. I believe it was called "Bios" but Best Buy could not get it to come up when we went to the store.