Bad sound

edited September 2020 in ZenFone 5 Series
Model: ZE620KL
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: Android 9
Frequency of Occurrence: All time
Rooted: No
APP Name:

I upgraded my cell phone to Android 9 now the sound is very low. This happens with the speakers and the headphones.

Comments

• Hi jevalero,

Could you tell us your firmware version? Settings > System > About Phone > Software information
    Do you mean the volume have become low?
    Please tell me the app names and versions that have this problem.

Thank you :)
  • Esto me está pasando con el sonido del speaker y los headphones, los ring tones suenan bajo, la música, todas las aplicaciones tienen este problema. El firmware es ww_16_0610_1905_79
  • Esto me está pasando con el sonido del speaker y los headphones, los ring tones suenan bajo, la música, todas las aplicaciones tienen este problema. El firmware es ww_16_0610_1905_79
  • Hi Jei,

I am on the latest update of Asus for zc600kl (android 9, including latest update on security patch and sound), yet i think the sound is not yet loud enough as compared when at 7.1

Sound settings are on full, Audiowizard on smart setting
  • ryanrobert.a.angeles posted on 2019/8/25 18:50
    Hi Jei,

Hi ryanrobert.a.angeles,

Have you updated to the latest firmware version WW-16.0610.1908.83?
    If yes, please tell us the problem in this version.
    By sound are you referring to media sound (music/game) or notification sound?
    Kindly describe for us and provide us a short video if it would be possible.
    To share videos, please upload it to ASUS WebStorage (https://www.asuswebstorage.com/navigate/) and share the link with us.

• jevalero posted on 2019/8/20 22:10
    Esto me está pasando con el sonido del speaker y los headphones, los ring tones suenan bajo, la mú ...

Hi jevalero,

Sound has been improved in the latest firmware version WW-16.0610.1908.83.
    Please update to this version and check again.
This discussion has been closed.