This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why am I not getting 1 or more when charging?

scviper576
Star I
ZF Model: ZB631KL
RAM: 6G
Firmware/APP Version: 16.2017.1906.067-20190703
Frequency of Occurrence: Every time I charge
Rooted: No
APP Name:

Last edited by scviper576 on 2019/8/8 05:46 Why is my phone not charging above 1amp I am using the factory wall adapter and a rockspace 2 amp cable. I know the cable and adapter is good because my wife's Asus zenfone max charges at 1.8amps. I have cleared my cache and restarted my phone but still can't get my phone to charge above 1 amp even with a different cord. What can I do to fix this problem? Also as you see I used the phone for hours and I went from 100% to 15% that ibad for a 5000mah battery.
3 REPLIES 3

ServiceH_ASUS
Star III
Hi scviper576 Can you tell me when did you start experiencing this issue? Please try to use wall outlet for checkups. Can you provide some information and screenshots regarding the battery drain issue? Please charge your phone to full before going to sleep, and leave it unused and unplugged overnight. Please capture screenshots as below on the next morning before you use your phone and tell me how many percentage of power the phone has consumed overnight. 1. Battery: settings> Battery (Device usage since full charge) 2. Battery usage: settings> Battery> click the three dots > battery usage>show app usage Thank you:)

scviper576
Star I
It's not battery drain it's that it won't charge at 2a it only charges at 1a or 1.5a is it possible my ac adapter is burnt out because of the dirty power here in Manila? 

scviper576
Star I
Last edited by scviper576 on 2019/8/21 11:11 I am using the factory ac adapter that came with this phone. When I test it the voltage is not stable so I decided to purchase an 18w ac adapter and a new cord to see if it will charge at the 2amp it should have because it takes forever to charge. The 18w charger gives me almost 2amp. If I get a 3amp cord I think I will actually be charging at the full 2amps