This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delay in receiving WhatsApp texts. Can't connect Bluetooth devices too.

Pixeldixel
Star I
Model: ZS600KL
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: NA
Frequency of Occurrence: Often
Rooted: No
APP Name:

Been using ROG for more than half a year... Didn't encounter any issues with receiving WhatsApp texts until recently (after Android update). GPS positioning isn't working as accurate on Google maps too. Can't connect my wireless earphones to rog phone's Bluetooth. Having issues with detecting my earphones even though it works perfectly fine on my friend's phone. Help! :'(
2 REPLIES 2

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Last edited by Jei_ASUS on 2019/7/22 16:35 Hi cseihan073, Kindly provide your firmware version: Settings > System > About Phone > Software information
  • Delay in receiving WhatsApp texts.
--> We would suggest you make sure you are connected to WiFi or 4G. Please tell us how long it delays. Please tell us your WhatsApp version. Are you usually connected to WiFi or 4G? Do you receive the notification until you open the app again? We would also suggest you: 1) Check if notifications are allowed in app info. (Tap and hold the app on home screen > app info > app notifications) 2) Please allow the apps to "auto start" in auto-start manager. (Mobile Manager > PowerMaster > Auto-start manager) 3) Check your battery optimization settings, and do not optimize the apps you wish to receive notifications instantly. (Settings > Battery > Battery optimization) 4) Check your battery mode, and choose "Balance". (Mobile Manager > PowerMaster > Battery modes)
  • GPS positioning isn't working as accurate on Google maps too.
--> We would suggest you: - Enable High Accuracy mode: Settings > Security & lock screen > Location > Mode > High accuracy - Enable Wi-Fi scanning: Settings > Security & lock screen > Location > Scanning > Wi-Fi Scanning When the problem appears, please try tapping the "locate" icon (in the lower right corner) on Google Maps. If the problem still appears, please tell us your Google Maps version, your approximate location where this happens. When the problem appears, were you in a building/ on a transportation/ in the basement/ indoor or outdoors? Please tell us your Google Maps version.
  • Can't connect my wireless earphones to rog phone's Bluetooth. Having issues with detecting my earphones even though it works perfectly fine on my friend's phone.
--> We would suggest you try resetting your network: Settings > System > Reset options > Reset WiFi, mobile & Bluetooth. Please try turning off/ on the Bluetooth option, or try tapping three dots on the top right > "Refresh", and check if the device appears. If the problem still appears: Do you mean you cannot find your Bluetooth earphones in the Bluetooth list? Please tell us the brand and model of your Bluetooth earphones. Is your phone able to detect and connect to other Bluetooth devices? Thanks for your help 🙂

Last edited by sale.asrepooya on 2019/7/24 09:13 I have same problem in Zenpad 8. It happend after I did reset factory. [img]https://dlcdnww-zentalk.asus.com/zentalk/static/image/hrline/line7.png[/img] نرم افزار آرشیو عکس و فیلم سازمانی