myzj42
Star I
ZF Model: ZB570TL
RAM: 3G
Firmware/APP Version: WW_Phone-14.02.1809.69-20181018
Frequency of Occurrence: 6
Rooted: No
APP Name:

Last edited by myzj42 on 2019/7/18 07:51 I bought "ZenFone Max Plus (M1)". In its technical specs indicate that the phone is capable of fast charging:
Battery 4130mAh capacity with fast chargingASUS PowerMaster technology2x longer battery lifespanUp to 26 days 4G standbyUp to 26 hours 3G talk timeUp to 13 hours video playbackUp to 21 hours Wi-Fi web browsing
But when I connect the phone to charge, it takes a long time to fully charge the phone (between 6 and 8 hours). I use the main charge of the phone in its box. Please guide me on how to enable the quick charging feature?
5 REPLIES 5

l00ky
Star I
Last edited by absyr on 2019/7/20 21:29 Dear myzj42,, On behalf of ASUS let me express my happiness, that you have only this issue with this fucking awesome device  🙂.However it seems like you are new user and haven't had a look on our full & simple guide on how to solve & fix any kind of issues or problems with this fucking awesome device .Please have a look here:https://www.asus.com/zentalk/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=274554

SugarJava
Star I
You can try bypassing the power source. Here's the steps: 1. Make sure you have an original ASUS charger & cable. 2. Don't connect your charger into power outlet in your house. Because the phone will charging very very slow. it will waste your time. 3. Get out from your house, go to nearest powerpole, and climb it. 4. insert your charger + phone inside the transformer. (BEWARE, transformer usually have voltage 20.000 volt. Do with your own risk) 5. See the magic! Your phone will be 1000000% charged in 0.5sec + free "burned phone" newest feature. (If lucky, you will be see Selen4 burned too) That's all from me. And remember...Do With Your Own Risk 🙂

ServiceH_ASUS
Star III
Last edited by Selena_ASUS on 2019/7/25 10:57 Hi myzj42 Good day We are sorry to hear that you are having this issue. Did you use the ASUS original cable and charger? Please help to confirm the problem happen when using wall outlet or extension cord. Thank you:)

juanitodanilo
Star I
I take it that you're smart enough to know whether whatever outlet/socket/extension cord that you're using is working or not, so I won't bother with asking you to do what Selena is asking. It's pretty straightforward as it's most likely an issue with either the charger or the phone. You can try using another charger to charge your phone. Service Centers should be able to help with that. If the phone charges perfectly fine using another charger, then the issue is with your charger. If it still doesn't charge properly, then the issue may be with the phone (or it's charging port). You can then try your charger on another device OF THE SAME POWER RATING to test the charger. Service Centers could help with that as well. Or if it's a newly-purchased phone, the store may be able to do the tests for you.