edited September 2020 in ZenFone 5 Series
Model:
RAM:
Firmware/APP Version:
Frequency of Occurrence:
Rooted:
APP Name:
Screenshot:

Once when I was using LINE and then opened up multiple windows, a notification popped out asking me whether I wanted to change into default mode or standard mode. I pressed default mode but I didn't just change what was in the app but also what was in my home screen. And now there's this black bar covering the bottom of my home screen and I tried changing it in the display section in systems but nothing worked... please fix this 😭😭😭Attachment not found.

Comments

• Hello wilburliao,

Good day.
    Has your firmware updated to WW-16.0615.1905.102
    Could you show me a short video about your operation? Please also show me your screenshot of app scaling settings.
    Please save your video to a cloud and paste us your public link. (e.g. Google drive or Asus Webstorage)

Thank you.
  • Hello wilburliao,

Good day.
    Has your firmware updated to WW-16.0615.1905.102?
    (settings> system > about phone > software information > build number)
    Could you show me a short video about your operation?
    Please save your video to a cloud and paste us your public link. (e.g. Google drive or Asus Webstorage)
    Please also show me your screenshot of app scaling settings.

Thank you.
  • Hi wilburliao,

Thanks for your reply.
    Could you try pinning the navigation bar > then unpin the navigation bar (marked red below), and check if this can improve the problem?
    Attachment not found.
    Thank you for your help
  • Hi wilburliao,

Could you show me a screenshot of the app scaling settings and navigation bar settings?
    Settings > Display > App scaling.
    Settings > Display > Navigation bar.

Could you show me a short video of the process that caused this issue to occur?
    To share videos, please upload it to ASUS WebStorage (https://www.asuswebstorage.com/navigate/) and share the link with us.

Thanks for your help :)
This discussion has been closed.