Model: ZC600KL
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: 9
Frequency of Occurrence: 0
Rooted: No
APP Name:

Last edited by h.n.w.f.y.w on 2019/7/9 06:05

Asus have to improve performance on Android 9
And there's a problem in screen brightness it stuck sometimes on low brightness again & again with auto brightness activated
Call screen is very dummy and in sun light it's unclear, maybe Asus restoring old nougat call screen.
Performance again must be improved it's octa core and 4g ram.
Camera quality must improved and should contain ai technology.

Comments

• Hi h.n.w.f.y.w,

Thank you for your feedback.
    Could you help us with the following information to allow us to understand more?

And there's a problem in screen brightness it stuck sometimes on low brightness again & again with auto brightness activated
    --> When there is bright light or when you cover your hand on top of the screen, does the brightness change?
    Would it be possible to show us a short video of the problem? This could help us greatly.
    To share videos, please upload it to ASUS WebStorage (https://www.asuswebstorage.com/navigate/) and share the link with us.

Call screen is very dummy and in sun light it's unclear
    --> Is the brightness adjusted to its maximum?
    We will check this out and provide you the information once we receive any news on this.

Performance again must be improved it's octa core and 4g ram.
    --> Could you let us know how the performance is on your phone?

Camera quality must improved and should contain ai technology.
    --> We will check with the relevant teams about this.

Thank you :)
  • It's happening like proximity sensor doesn't work, but proximity is 👌 the brightness stuck on that level like photo 
    About performance after opening many apps like instagram Twitter...Facebook, I noticed that scrolling pages in Facebook going slowly and interapted
  • hi
    i have same problem after upgrade to Pie.
    in sun ,it goes Dark!! like this picture.

and other problem ,it uses more power.
    Before , i used 2 sim in android 7.1,and i recharged it after 1.5 day,but now i must charge it every 9 pm.
    i dislike pie!!
    must go to service center and downgrade it.
  • and performance must improved more & more
    my friend had another brand phone with octa core 1.8 ghz and 3g ram and more benchmark results with antutu (114000) while asus 5q only (95000) whats the problem
  • h.n.w.f.y.w posted on 2019/7/18 23:21
    It's happening like proximity sensor doesn't work, but proximity is 👌 the brightness stuck o ...

Hi h.n.w.f.y.w,

About performance after opening many apps like instagram Twitter...Facebook, I noticed that scrolling pages in Facebook going slowly and interapted
    --> Do you mean when scrolling it sometimes lags?

It's happening like proximity sensor doesn't work, but proximity is 👌 the brightness stuck on that level like photo
    --> Thanks for your photo. We have forwarded it to the relevant teams for a check.
    We will provide you the information once we receive any news on this.

• hmzd613 posted on 2019/7/22 22:37
    hi

Hi hmzd613,

--> Is your Adaptive brightness also enabled?
    Is it unable to adapt at all or sometimes? Is it stuck at low brightness?

Thanks for your help :)
  • Last edited by hmzd613 on 2019/7/27 00:46
    Jei_ASUS posted on 2019/7/25 03:37
    Hi hmzd613,

Hi
    Yes, Adaptive is enable,and most ,in shiny places,it goes wrong.
    I think i found the problem and ,it happens,when 'smart screen on' is enable,
    And it cause the problem!!!
    When i disabled it,no problem seen yet in sun,and Adaptive brightness works well.
    Please test this item.
    Regards
  • i will try it ,but anyway it's a problem
  • I have new prblem.
    I see blue light filter is on ,and maximum,but the display is like it's off.
    Must turn off ,and on again. :Q
  • my screen change its brightness depend on my content color , white content increase brightness and black content decrease brightness , and this change is obvious , i saw this "Content adaptive backlight" option that other companies like xiaomi fix it for their users by update ! why asus does not reply us , I thought that Asus was the best, but I might have thought wrong
  • Disabling smart screen didn't work for me.  Still dim when unlocked most of the time.
  • Last edited by dan.elliot on 2019/7/29 16:04

Whoops duplicated post........
  • when will asus release neat update????
  • we are waiting for update,Asus !!!
  • Please kindly help me.. I can't receive the pie update on my phone.. And facing invalid serial number problem when i try to register my device.. 
  • h.n.w.f.y.w posted on 2019/7/18 23:25

Hi h.n.w.f.y.w,

Please check your PM for a message I have sent you.
  • Last edited by h.n.w.f.y.w on 2019/8/16 04:29

When I disable smart screen the problem solved
    So the problem in smart screen option