SugarJava
Star I
ZF Model: ZB570TL
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: Nougat
Frequency of Occurrence: 10
Rooted: No
APP Name:

Last edited by SugarJava on 2019/6/28 22:20 Finally, i downgrading this phone from oreo back to nougat Tutorial can be read here: https://www.asus.com/zentalk/thread-248374-1-1.html Compass worked again, no more annoying restart, battery life better, no lags, etc. From now, i will not upgrading to oreo again. And of course, this is my last ASUS phone. I will not recommend ASUS Phone again to my family, friends, colleague, etc. Thanks to asus smartphone division and of course SELENA for the useless update.
3 REPLIES 3

GuilhermeAworld
Star II
Lol I have downgraded my phone last night. And looks like that Asus has no internet connection because 1 week has passed and they didn't answer anyone

SugarJava
Star I
GuilhermeAworld posted on 2019/6/28 21:09 Lol I have downgraded my phone last night. And looks like that Asus has no internet connection becau ...
Yes, you're right. Or maybe it happens because ZFMP M1 test unit was exploded, destroying some of phone division team, office, communications, etc (selena included as victim too :lol).

GuilhermeAworld
Star II
SugarJava posted on 2019/6/29 07:56 Yes, you're right. Or maybe it happens because ZFMP M1 test unit was exploded, destroying some of ...
That is exactly what happened!