This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update for ZenFone 4 Pro ZS551KL SE, bug fix.

Vonarian
Star I
ZF Model: ZS551KL
RAM: 6G
Firmware/APP Version: Android 8.0 ZenUI 4.0
Frequency of Occurrence: 1
Rooted: No
APP Name:

Hello. After buying the ZenFone 4 Pro for $255, updates are disappointing me. Latest update for WW rom is for 18/04 and, you know, its a lot of time no update. No security patch, the UI has lots of bugs, the notification bar has bugs and ... :( Staying with Android 8.0 in 2019 for a SD835 phone is really bad! Pls let me know about the updates. Thanks.
8 REPLIES 8

sejogue
Star I
This kind of treatment for a top of line device tells a lot about the company...

Vonarian
Star I
sejogue posted on 2019/7/2 06:01 This kind of treatment for a top of line device tells a lot about the company...
The phone is absolutely amazing. I have ZenFone 2 Laser, ZenFone 4 Max and ZenFone 4 Selfie Pro as well, They are really satisfying. But i expect more than this for a flagship -_-

mauro_paviolo
Star I
@Asus, there should be an Android Pie update for this flagship phone ASAP.

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Last edited by Jei_ASUS on 2019/7/5 09:52 Hi Vonarian, Thank you for supporting ASUS products. We are sorry to hear that you are having this unpleasant experience. Our latest information is there will still be firmware updates for ZS551KL. the UI has lots of bugs, the notification bar has bugs --> Could you let us know more about the UI and notification bugs? Please kindly provide screenshots or a short video. This could help us greatly. To share videos, please upload it to ASUS WebStorage (https://www.asuswebstorage.com/navigate/) and share the link with us. Please also kindly confirm your firmware version for us. (Settings > System > About Phone > Software information) Thanks for your help 🙂