a_m_bergers
Star I
System: Windows 10
Battery or AC: AC
Description: Cannot upload photo's
Model: ASUS Zen AiO
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
Reset OS: No

I have purchased the All in One Z272SDT-BA114T last week. I'm working on photo- and video-editing and wanted a high-end tool to speed up my work. The PC seemed a nice buy. I'm very disappointed with this PC because the PC doesn't allow me to upload content from my Canon EOS R. I even can't excess the content in the Windows Explorer (Windows 10 pro). The PC shows the connection but doesn't allow me to see the content on teh camera nor transfer it. Can anyone help me with this huge problem??? I use a USB-cable (what allways worked on my old PC (Acer)). Because I only have the PC in use for one week it will be a solution or back to the sho and a refund. I'm at a full stop at the moment.
2 REPLIES 2

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
Please read the printer user manual for real troubleshooting. you can't access folders , because you don't permission to access. so take ownership of the file or folders. connection issues, use 2.0 usb cable plug in to all in one usb 2.0 port if printer comes Wi-Fi means use Wi-Fi connection

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello a.m.bergers, Can you double check if there is any specific Cannon driver you need to install in order to recognized the camera? Or you need to allow the access first? Thank you for messaging us. Have a nice day.