Did you mean: 

Android 9.0

ZF Model: ZE554KL
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: 0
Frequency of Occurrence: 0
Rooted: No
APP Name:

Baixei o android 9.0, atualizei porém os icones estão muito grandes, não estou conseguindo diminui-los. Está sem ZenUi? Não consigo mudar algumas coisas que no android 8.0 eu conseguia. Sem modo noturno! Icones da barra de status estão "quadrados", há opção de colocar arredondados?
5 REPLIES 5

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi jardelmarques44, To avoid any possible misunderstanding, we would suggest you describe your inquiry in English. Thank you for your help. 🙂

andrebrait
Star I
Last edited by andrebrait on 2019/6/18 07:29
Jei_ASUS posted on 2019/6/17 22:25 Hi jardelmarques44, To avoid any possible misunderstanding, we would suggest you describe your inqu ...
He's saying the icons got too large (and he can't change that) after the update and he's asking if there's no ZenUI on this update, because he can't change things. Also no night mode. Alsl status bar icons look square, but I don't know what he means by that.

damn_dexter
Star I
When is the release on the JP version of zenfone 4 ze554kl?  :'(

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
damn_dexter posted on 2019/6/18 20:28 When is the release on the JP version of zenfone 4 ze554kl? :'(
Hi damn_dexter, Sorry, we have not received information on this yet. Once we have the information on the JP version of Android Pie, we will notify you immediately. Thank you 🙂