taras28ua
Star I
ZF Model: ZB602KL
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: I can't use split screen or copy /past, thx asus
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
Rooted: No
APP Name: Notification menu

There are many unused space. First screen shot Red color bar: Add a brightness control, so u have no need to swipe twice. Orange color wrench: Add a quick access to settings , so u have no need to swipe twice. Green color bell : Add an alarm button, so u have no need to swipe twice. Second screen shot Green arrows near wifi and Bluetooth (maybe more, this is two I am using the most), like it was in oreo, too quickly change wifi networks or connect Bluetooth devices. And it would be great if u add some functionality to mobile network toggle, in oreo when u hold the button u had access to network settings, now u only can control traffic.
3 REPLIES 3

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi taras28ua, For the first screenshot, we will feedback to the relevant teams to evaluate. For the second screenshot, 1. For WiFi we can see the arrows beside the icon at this moment. For bluetooth we will take this into consideration. 2. For mobile network tap and hold, it seems we can access the network settings. If this is different from what you are referring to, you may let us know. Thank you 🙂

taras28ua
Star I
Jei_ASUS posted on 2019/6/14 12:25 Hi taras28ua, For the first screenshot, we will feedback to the relevant teams to evaluate.
I meant Not the arrows that indicate "data transfer". In oreo, u was able to quickly switch between different wifi spots, tapping on wifi name opens list of available spots inside of notification menu, without opening wifi settings menu. So do you understand the point? And beside that, the arrows u mentioned earlier, they are pretty useless, and seemed OK in notification menu, but at top bar you need to add optional speed indicator. This is simple tweak, but very useful.

taras28ua
Star I
Jei_ASUS posted on 2019/6/14 12:25 Hi taras28ua, For the first screenshot, we will feedback to the relevant teams to evaluate.
And there's a bug in horizontal mode. You can't actually see all panel, and notifications, and you can't open settings. Panel does not fit the screen, watch for that settings button appearing and going beyond the screen.