TheseMood
Rising Star II
Model: ZE620KL
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: .
Frequency of Occurrence: .
Rooted: No
APP Name:

Hello, Asus, I want the Asus Zenfone 5 to get a Camera update. Especially with Front Camera software needs support. Colors and details are not realistic. The colors look like crayons, the details look like you've done makeup on your face. Camera It would be great to get a realistic and detailed update like a film camera. Please do this ...
5 REPLIES 5

ServiceE_Asus
Star I
Hi yusufofficiall01, Good day, Could you show me more details as the following for our reference? (1.) Camera app version (2.) Original photos Please upload pictures to a cloud and paste your share link to me, (e.g Google drive or Asus webstorage) (3.) In which scenario did you take these photos? Thank you.

TheseMood
Rising Star II
Give me some time, I'll give you the video, photo information in the most detailed way.

ServiceE_Asus
Star I
Hi yusufofficiall01, Thanks for your kind and help. We'll wait for your reply. 🙂

TheseMood
Rising Star II
Hi, I have worked hard to create this file. I hope my efforts will not be wasted and you will make the camera better. I wish you a good day... Link: https://www.asuswebstorage.com/navigate/s/DBFD97A735B6453F94FDFAAA01ED794AW Dear Emilee, you listen to our problems and report to your team to solve them. I have a request for you. Report this problem to your team in detail. A really unpleasant problem for us. Please do what is necessary.