Device Is Corrupt And Can Not BE Trusted

ZF Model: ZB601KL
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: .053
Frequency of Occurrence: Very high
Rooted: No
APP Name:

My device is showing your device is corrupt and cannot be trusted Error while booting Up. I tried Resetting My device, wiped cache partition and now when I am trying to flash Stock ROM based on Oreo My Device Is not being detected by adb. Is there A solution.?

Comments

• is your device turning up ???
    coz after reset u again have to enable usb debug.......then adb will be detect your device !!!!!
  • Kunnu posted on 2019/5/29 15:00
    is your device turning up ???
    coz after reset u again have to enable usb debug.......then adb will b ...

It Is Booting up. I've enabled USB Debug Gave All the permissions Set Default connection to MTP Updated all the drivers. Still Not Getting Detected
  • Last edited by Kunnu on 2019/5/29 15:53
    anmoluppal01 posted on 2019/5/29 15:34
    It Is Booting up. I've enabled USB Debug Gave All the permissions Set Default connection to MTP Up ...
    Does "TRUST" popup appeared on ur device when connect to pc ( when "adb devices" command typd in cmd ) ???
  • Kunnu posted on 2019/5/29 15:40
    Does "TRUST" popup appeared on ur device when connect to pc ( when "adb devices" command typd in cm ...

yes it did. i checked the tick box
  • Hi Anmol,

Is your device rooted or your device bootloader is unlocked?

Share the screenshot of the error.
  • Last edited by anmoluppal01 on 2019/5/29 16:45
    ARP_ASUS posted on 2019/5/29 16:16
    Hi Anmol,

Is your device rooted or your device bootloader is unlocked?
    Bootloader Is locked. Never Unlocked it. Device Is NOT ROOTED. I tried resetting, wiped cache, updated to latest version. Nothing's changed
  • anmoluppal01 posted on 2019/5/29 16:41
    Bootloader Is locked. Never Unlocked it. Device Is NOT ROOTED. I tried resetting, wiped cache, upda ...

Try using adb version 1.3 ...!!!
  • Kunnu posted on 2019/5/29 17:55
    Try using adb version 1.3 ...!!!

it did detect the device but still flashall_aft does nothing... fed up with pie
  • anmoluppal01 posted on 2019/5/29 18:03
    it did detect the device but still flashall_aft does nothing... fed up with pie

No offence but it seems you are doing something wrong !!!!
    Try different fastboot rom
    and are u flashing it in fastboot mode ??
  • Kunnu posted on 2019/5/29 19:03
    No offence but it seems you are doing something wrong !!!!
    Try different fastboot rom
    and are u fl ...

None Taken..I've downloaded two fastboot oreo roms. Not Able to flash either of them. And yup I am flashing in fastboot
  • anmoluppal01 posted on 2019/5/29 19:19
    None Taken..I've downloaded two fastboot oreo roms. Not Able to flash either of them. And yup I am ...
    Download the files....

windows driver zip file
    and replace .zip from adb setup add .exe
  • Kunnu posted on 2019/5/29 19:35
    Download the files....

windows driver zip file

UPDATE: I flashed Oreo Rom. Worked Fine With No Errors. Updated To PIe .53 The Issue Came Up Again. Back to Square One :( Plus The Service Center Is Far and cannot be reached..
    Please HELP
  • anmoluppal01 posted on 2019/5/29 21:25
    UPDATE: I flashed Oreo Rom. Worked Fine With No Errors. Updated To PIe .53 The Issue Came Up Again ...

For real !!!! :o Why in hell u again update to 053 when u flashed the oreo man.... :curse:
  • Last edited by anmoluppal01 on 2019/5/29 22:20
    Kunnu posted on 2019/5/29 21:30
    For real !!!! Why in hell u again update to 053 when u flashed the oreo man....
    I just flashed it because i thought After Updating again it'll solve my problem. And I flashed Oreo Just because I thought Updating from Oreo to Pie Again Will Solve My Problem.. I am Fed Up with this device. This Update was good but just one issue...
  • anmoluppal01 posted on 2019/5/29 22:12
    I just flashed it because i thought After Updating again it'll solve my problem. And I flashed Ore ...

C'mon bro....!!!!
    Now again enable usb debug and plug into pc and authenticate with adb device command....
    then in fastboot flash the oreo :L
  • Kunnu posted on 2019/5/29 22:24
    C'mon bro....!!!!
    Now again enable usb debug and plug into pc and authenticate with adb device com ...

Isn't there a better Solution for the error.?
  • anmoluppal01 posted on 2019/5/30 06:44
    Isn't there a better Solution for the error.?

No bro this is only the most easy and trusted way.......i downgraded today to 327 , didn't face any errors
  • Kunnu posted on 2019/5/30 10:48
    No bro this is only the most easy and trusted way.......i downgraded today to 327 , didn't face an ...

Were You facing the same issue.?
  • anmoluppal01 posted on 2019/5/30 12:04
    Were You facing the same issue.?

Yep i did face the "waitng for device" error.... it was not detecting my device but after i reinstall all the required drivers and adb v1.3 , it was all good {:6_196:}
  • Kunnu posted on 2019/5/30 12:09
    Yep i did face the "waitng for device" error.... it was not detecting my device but after i reinst ...

why did you revert to pie then?
This discussion has been closed.