This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pie Bug

titorizky
Star I
Okay enough of this Pie thing, well u guys only fix a few thing and forgot the important, nevermind i go downgrade again to Oreo 🙂 i try played one games after update, and the result is same like before, no High Frame Rate, oh i played AOV, and the graphics still suck like the last update and Oreo is still better, even it has bugs too haha.
8 REPLIES 8

Artermis
Star I
Manual update? Update pie take long time when release like this so disappointed

titorizky
Star I
wafialhadiriyana posted on 2019/5/26 12:23 Manual update? Update pie take long time when release like this so disappointed
Yes on their official site, well i'm going to downgrade and see next 1 year of Pie Real Stable, bug still same nothing changed, they only add 1-2 features i think hahahaha. my advice dont do update until u got news from people like us. enjoy ur oreo guys 🙂

zenfans_TJDC
Star I
Well, i am going to downgrade to Oreo again, it's annoying to see notifications style like phone who using notch, it's overlapping and ugly for me... And i am concern about HFR mode on AOV, so i will downgrade to Oreo.  😄 😄

titorizky
Star I
zenfans_TJDC posted on 2019/5/28 08:57 Well, i am going to downgrade to Oreo again, it's annoying to see notifications style like phone who ...
Very well my brother 🙂 just stay on Oreo for now and keep watch on forum before doing upgrade, i do upgrade just for testing if it was fixed but its seem that Asus Dev still didn't fix it till now. (most of bug) If u see this Moderator, admins or maybe dev please hear us okay 🙂