eiansiah57eiansiah57 Level 1
edited September 30 in ZenFone Max Series
ZF Model: ZB570TL
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: Android 8.1
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
Rooted: No
APP Name:

Hi may I know when will the update come for ZB570TL? Will it be Android O or P update? I have battery,sound,random restarting issue with my phone after the Android O December 2018 update and I hope ASUS can fix it asap. TQ.

Comments

• Hi eiansiah57

Good day.
    Thank you for your inquiry
    The latest Android O update will release in this week.We will improve this problem and also expected to conduct a software update plan in the subsequent system version.
    For the further information, please stay tuned with ZenTalk forum.
    https://www.asus.com/zentalk/forum.php?mod=forumdisplay&fid=39
    Thanks and have a nice day.
  • Selena_ASUS posted on 2019/5/21 14:05
    Hi eiansiah57

Good day.

I received the update today but it seems like it doesn't change anything my phone restarts more frequently and battery draining very fast and it becomes more laggy,is the update released just to update security patch but not improve any bugs??
  • Selena_ASUS posted on 2019/5/21 14:05
    Hi eiansiah57

Good day.

Please respond asap tq I need an explanation
  • eiansiah57 posted on 2019/5/22 17:58
    I received the update today but it seems like it doesn't change anything my phone restarts more fr ...

Hi eiansiah57

Thanks for your feedback
    About randomly restarts problem, we have already reported this issue back to our tech team
    We will get back to you if there is anything coming up.
    Are you talking about battery drains in standby mode or in use?
    If you think that there’s battery draining in standby mode, please charge your phone to full before going to sleep, and leave it unused and unplugged overnight. Please capture 2 screenshots as below on the next morning before you use your phone and tell me how many percentage of power the phone has consumed overnight:
    1. Battery : settings> Battery
    2. History details: settings> Battery> please click the sheet

Thank you:)
  • Standby mode is fine but when using it it drains quite fast like 2-3 mins per percent
  • Selena_ASUS posted on 2019/5/24 15:18
    Hi eiansiah57

Thanks for your feedback

Standby mode is still fine but when using it ,it seems to drain faster than before
  • eiansiah57 posted on 2019/5/24 15:27
    Standby mode is fine but when using it it drains quite fast like 2-3 mins per percent

Hi eiansiah57

If you think that there’s battery draining in use
    Could you please kindly tell me which app cause battery drain fast?
    How much battery percentage does it consume? How much time do you use this app at the same time? If possible, please kindly show me your battery screenshots so that we could understand more which app run out the battery a lot.
    1. Battery : settings> Battery
    2. History details: settings> Battery> please click the sheet
    Thank you:)
  • hey long do you fix bugs in asus ZenFone max plus it always hitting when using such as 1 or 2 minutes of using i uninstall all my apps and lower my phone animation but it still hitting and sometimes it going stock that i have to restart it to function normally but the worst is its always stocking im just watching YouTube for 10 to 15 minutes then the battery life will go down really fast just 100% to 74% can you fix it i hope you listened to me thanks
  • johnroa136 posted on 2019/5/30 20:43
    hey long do you fix bugs in asus ZenFone max plus it always hitting when using such as 1 or 2 minute ...

Hi all

We have already highlighted lagging and battery drains issue to our developer team.
    Team is investigating the case.
    If additional information is required, we will notify you.
    If there would be any updates on this, we would surely follow you up.
    We sincerely apologize for the problem and any inconvenience.
This discussion has been closed.