iStasis
Star I
Model: ZS600KL
RAM: 8G
Firmware/APP Version: WW_ZS600KL_15.1630.1903.89_0
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
Rooted: No
APP Name:

Last edited by iStasis on 2019/5/16 03:53 Since updating to the newest firmware my phone's now vibrating from 0-15% like every 0.5% it charges and when looking at the icon it sort of stops charging for a millisecond and then charges again I notice this because it vibrates as though the cable is quickly plugged in but over 15-20% it stops and works fine. The old Smart / AI icon has now gone even though the option is turned on. If this is on purpose thanks as it did bug me when it stayed there and couldn't be removed very easily. In the top left corner the phone is now no longer display my carrier icon like 3 or EE and will only display this on a swipe down which seems like a bug to me. Also what have you done to the forum as this option is not correct it's not a ZenFone 2 Laser? It's a ROGPhone Rooted Is your ZenFone 2 Laser rooted?
2 REPLIES 2

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi iStasis, my phone's now vibrating from 0-15% like every 0.5% it charges --> We would suggest you try with a different cable and charger, and check if this problem is still appearing. The old Smart / AI icon has now gone even though the option is turned on. --> We would suggest you check if your battery level is above 80%. The AI charging notification appears after the battery level is above 80%. If the notification still does not appear, please tell us your battery level. In the top left corner the phone is now no longer display my carrier icon like 3 or EE and will only display this on a swipe down which seems like a bug to me. --> We have checked previous versions, it seems like the carrier icon appeared only in swipe down and lock screen, same as the current version. If it is appearing in swipe down and lock screen in your current version, it would be an expected result. For the Rooted option when posting threads, we have modified it. Thank you for your suggestion. 🙂

Koudmaker
Rising Star I
Dude the ROG Phone is moved to the new forum with new mods but you got some weird bugs. I Don't notices is. Oh and 3rd Q is the updated to pie.