ppuspfc
Star I
ZF Model: ZE554KL
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: Last
Frequency of Occurrence: All the time
Rooted: No
APP Name:

Another annoying problem. Buttons on push notifications are not working anymore. Like YouTube watch later or Messages mark as read. Is there something I can do? Thanks
4 REPLIES 4

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi ppuspfc, Could you show me a screenshot or short video of the problem? What kind of notifications are you referring to? Thank you for your help 🙂

ppuspfc
Star I
Sorry, but it is impossible to take a screenshot of a problem like that. I could not confirm that this problem is Asus fault but asking for a proof is to much. I was clear on my statement. Watch later button on YouTube push notifications is not working anymore. Same for mark as read on messages app. Could be an app problem...thanks

BraulioHoltz
Star I
One example, Protonmail app does not send notifications, but in LG G4 I get notifications. The same happens with an internal app from the company that I work on, they all get the notifications, but I do not get it in Zenfone 4. In the case of Protonmail is the only one I know that the problem is bigger

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Last edited by Jei_ASUS on 2019/7/4 15:35
ppuspfc posted on 2019/6/19 09:03 Sorry, but it is impossible to take a screenshot of a problem like that. I could not confirm that th ...
Hi ppuspfc, Thanks for your reply. Videos or other further information may help us understand the problem the users are facing. We would not ask for proof from users. Sorry if there were any misunderstanding. :) Please kindly confirm whether your firmware version is Android pie WW-16.0620.1905.10 or WW-15.0610.1905.28? Could you tell us which messaging app have this problem? Please tell us the app version of the messaging app and YouTube as well. Thanks for your help 🙂