Star I
Model:
RAM:
Firmware/APP Version:
Frequency of Occurrence:
Rooted:
APP Name:
Screenshot:

Hi firstly I'm sorry for my English it's not my native language anyway my problem is when I try to fast charge my Asus Zenfone it's charging between to 6 hours or more... could you help me about this issue?
2 REPLIES 2

ServiceE_Asus
Star I
Last edited by Emilee_ASUS on 2019/5/16 10:32 Hi reborntv25, Good day. Thanks for your feedback. Is your firmware currently on WW-90.11.162.58? Do you use the Asus stock charger? If yes. Please kindly help me to use another cable for a check. (1.) Please help me to check is there any debris stuck in the USB port. (2.) Charge this device on idle. If this problem still appears, please kindly let me know. Thank you.

cet_junior
Star II
Hi there, Also, check your cables, if it's the original or a good quality one. The USB type C cables need to be certified, so it can pass the volt/amp needed to fast charge. I charge my Zenfone 5 in my workstation, in USB 2.0, and it takes around 2h, with a certified cable (bought in Gearbest); I don't remember the specs now, but if I find it, I'll post they here. In the original charger, it takes around 1h. In a generic charger/cable, it takes more than the USB at work. So, check for both. Best regards.