raphin16
Star I
ZF Model: ZE554KL
RAM: 6G
Firmware/APP Version: 8.1
Frequency of Occurrence: always
Rooted: No
APP Name: Microphone

Microphone not working in calls at all, i've try recall and call about 10 times. it also doesnt work as voice record in the app or whatsapp but it works for voice command, even whatsapp it worked but somewhat delayed or sometimes it doesnt.
2 REPLIES 2

ServiceH_ASUS
Star III
Hi raphin16 Good day Please help to confirm your phone’s model. What's your phone’s firmware version (Settings > About > Software information > Build number) Please help me run the SMMI test to verify if the hardware can function normally. For instructions please refer to the link below: http://www.asus.com/zentalk/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=54669&highlight=SMMI Please help to confirm, thank you:)

raphin16
Star I
Selena_ASUS posted on 2019/5/2 14:08 Hi raphin16 Good day
Hi, i tried the SMMI and apparently my mic isnt working it just makes a huge buzzing noise. I tried bring it up to the cust-service repair center but they were very unprofessional and huge letdown. All they say is they will format it, even that it would takes a lousy 6 days at least. They didnt even tried to do the SMMI test, i'm very disappointed with how asus service center in my country works (Indonesia-Jakarta)