scooneo
Star I
System: Windows 10
Battery or AC: AC
Description: asus tuf gaming 505dy
Model: asus tuf gaming 505 dy
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
Reset OS: No

Hi there, my problem is that the laptop disconnect all the time from my internet and after 2-3 sec connected again but this is very annoying while iam playing a game.I have made all the windows updates and i have download all the updates from my asus.I t s a new laptop and i have it 5 days.Can i do something or i have to return it as a problematic laptop. thanks in advance, Neoklis!
2 REPLIES 2

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
Last edited by RAJU2529 on 2019/4/25 17:39 I don't have your model laptop , but I give common solutions method 1 If you have smart pHone with you means, then connect Wi-Fi to router or modem, try play online game on mobile If you get same internet disconnecting means, then you can confrom, modem or isp problems. If does Not disconnected means, then the problems in Wi-Fi drivers. So you need to roll back previous driver via device manager method 2 . Connect mobile Hotspot to laptop wifi , and play game on laptop , If internet is constant means , then wifi device working properly in laptop. If internet is disconnecting means , then the problem on wifi driver . method 3 type below commands one by one in cmd, then press enter Sfc.exe /Scannow Dism.exe /Online /Cleanup-Image /StartComponentCleanup /Resetbase /Defer Dism.exe /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth restart the windows method 4 type below commands one by one in cmd, then press enter C:\Windows\system32\netsh.exe winsock reset C:\Windows\system32\netsh.exe winsock reset catalog C:\Windows\system32\netsh.exe int ip reset all C:\Windows\system32\netsh.exe int ipv4 reset reset.log C:\Windows\system32\netsh.exe int ipv6 reset reset.log C:\Windows\system32\netsh.exe winhttp reset proxy C:\Windows\system32\ipconfig.exe /flushdns restart the windows

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello scooneo, Please help to check if your LAN driver is up to date https://www.asus.com/Laptops/ASUS-TUF-Gaming-FX505/HelpDesk_Download/ Which kind of Internet connection are you using? Wifi or Wired network? Thank you for messaging us. Have a nice day.