motox_luiz
Star I
ZF Model: ZE554KL
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: WW_15.0610.1903.26 / 5.0.1.20_181226
Frequency of Occurrence: Always
Rooted: No
APP Name: Asus Weather

Hello! After the last two software updates (WW_15.0610.1901.22 and WW_15.0610.1903.26), I noticed that the Asus Weather application no longer updates automatically at the time selected in the settings. The app only refreshes on opening. Thank you.
4 REPLIES 4

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi motox_luiz, Please keep Weather's Super Clean mode off. Mobile Manager > Memory Cleaner > Super Clean mode "Set up" > Weather > Off. If the problem is still appearing, could you tell me is it the location or temperature not updated? After how long does it not updated? Could you tell me your Weather version? Please tell me your Weather update frequency: Weather > Settings > Select update frequency Please tell me your location mode: Settings > Security & lock screen > Location. Thank you 🙂

jeffersonlaura8
Star II
Jei eu tenho o mesmo problema ..já fiz tudo isso que vc falou ..e nada adiantou 😡😠

motox_luiz
Star I
Jei_ASUS posted on 2019/4/26 01:23 Hi motox_luiz, Please keep Weather's Super Clean mode off.
Hi Jei! Sorry for the delay, I was testing for a few days to make sure the problem was solved. I did what you recommended and resolved, the app returned to update in the pre-programmed time in the settings. Thank you! Regards, Luiz.

jeffersonlaura8
Star II
Jei aqui no meu ze554kl nada se resolveu esta do mesmo jeito ate reiniciei o zenfone 4 e não atualizou