This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have to many problems

Upcoming
Star I
I'm using ASUS max m1 since 14days and I'm having a lots of problem in this phone first of all battery backup is very poor it drains very fastly and second thing is that when I use earphones to record something sounds quality gets too poor even I can't listen anything and the last problem is that the calling sensor is not working properly.
1 REPLY 1

ServiceH_ASUS
Star III
Hi adarshgup24 What's your phone’s firmware version (Settings > About > Software information > Build number) Can you help me confirm that phone is up to date? The latest version for ZB555KL is WW_15.00.1902.98 . Could you please kindly tell me which app cause battery drain fast? How much battery percentage does it consume? How much time do you use this app at the same time? If possible, please kindly show me your battery screenshots so that we could understand more which app run out the battery a lot. 1. Battery : settings> Battery 2. History details: settings> Battery> please click the sheet Please try to use different earphones for a check. What do you mean call sensor? Are you talking about proximity sensor?If yes, please test proximity sensor from calculator single test mode, dial ".12345+=" to enter SMMI test. Thank you:)