shadowgun3108
Star I
Model: ZS600KL
RAM: 6G
Firmware/APP Version: 9.0
Frequency of Occurrence: 2.96
Rooted: No
APP Name:

Hello! 4G speed on my ROG phone is very slow compared to my old Huawei phone. Anyone was that so ?
5 REPLIES 5

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Last edited by Jei_ASUS on 2019/4/8 13:54 Hi shadowgun3108, 1) Please try resetting your network. (Settings > Connections > More > Network settings reset.) 2) Please tell me your mobile network provider 3) Please show me a screenshot of the signal strength when the problem appears. (Settings > System > About phone > Status > SIM status) 4) Please change to another SIM card by another network provider, and check if the problem still appears. Please also put your SIM card into other phones and check if the problem appears. 5) What kind of location does this happen? Are you in any building/ on a transportation/ in the basement/indoors or outdoors? Please check in other locations as well. 6) Please show me screenshots or a video that shows the problem. To share videos, please upload it to ASUS WebStorage (https://www.asuswebstorage.com/navigate/) and share the link with us. Thank you 🙂

CyberPunk2302
Rising Star II
I have the exact same problem. Its really frustrating to know that you can play a game with 4G enabled while others in the same room with same carrier are able to play without any issues.

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
rakshith.2302 posted on 2019/4/17 20:19 I have the exact same problem. Its really frustrating to know that you can play a game with 4G enabl ...
Hi rakshith.2302, Could you tell me which game this problem appears? Please try resetting your network. (Settings > Connections > More > Network settings reset.) Please tell me your mobile network provider Please show me a screenshot of the signal strength when the problem appears. (Settings > System > About phone > Status > SIM status) Please change to another SIM card by another network provider, and check if the problem still appears. Please also put your SIM card into other phones and check if the problem appears. What kind of location does this happen? Are you in any building/ on a transportation/ in the basement/indoors or outdoors? Please check in other locations as well. Please show me a short video of the problem. To share videos, please upload it to ASUS WebStorage (https://www.asuswebstorage.com/navigate/) and share the link with us. Thank you 🙂

CyberPunk2302
Rising Star II
Could you tell me which game this problem appears? This happens when mostly playing PUBG, I do not play any other online games to notice the delays. This is not a bug with PUBG, because others with the same carrier in the same room with different phones have no problems. Please try resetting your network. (Settings > Connections > More > Network settings reset.) Have tried with a different SIM card and slot and have the same issue. Please tell me your mobile network provider Airtel India Please show me a screenshot of the signal strength when the problem appears. (Settings > System > About phone > Status > SIM status) Signal strength is mostly displayed full and yet the latency is high in the game. Please change to another SIM card by another network provider, and check if the problem still appears. Tried all possible tricks. Please also put your SIM card into other phones and check if the problem appears. Works without any issues. What kind of location does this happen? Are you in any building/ on a transportation/ in the basement/indoors or outdoors? Happens mostly indoors, but in every location. Please check in other locations as well. Tried and no joy. Please show me a short video of the problem. Need time. To share videos, please upload it to ASUS WebStorage (https://www.asuswebstorage.com/navigate/) and share the link with us.