ruslan_emk
Star I
ZF Model: ZB631KL
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: OPM1.WW_Phone-15.2016.1902.192-2019-0226
Frequency of Occurrence: All the time
Rooted: No
APP Name:

While listening to music via bluetooth headset something wrong happens with low frequencies and volume level. When bass is realy low, volume level goes down and then comes back to normal level. High frequencies tend to sound crisp. I tried several music players and several BT headsets with and without Aptx support (JBL T110bt, Sony sbh80) and now I`m using Sennheiser CX 6.00bt and still have the same problem. After firmware update (as you can see, i use the latest firmware) i made factory reset, and i didn`t help me. Moreover, I check xda-developers and 4pda.ru (the biggest mobile forum in russian web) and it turned out that many Max Pro m2 users complain on the very same problem (Lack of bass, lack of max volume, crisp high frequencies). My previous phone (WileyFox Swift) was way cheaper, but it had no sound issues, though hardware were way worse than the one installed on Max Pro m2. Another problem - while watching video, if you decrease volume level to minimum YOU CAN HEAR NOISE from the speaker!!! I didn`t even expect, that such problem could be possible in 2019, so please FIX them all!
1 REPLY 1

ServiceH_ASUS
Star III
Last edited by Selena_ASUS on 2019/3/26 09:47 Hi ruslan.emk Good day Please kindly show me below information. (1.) When does this problem start to happen? start from .192? (2.) Please kindly show me your media volume screenshot. (3.) Please check the originally provided earphone or any wireless earphones. (4.) Please kindly check this matter in the safe mode. In safe mode, only the factory pre-installed applications will be loaded. For instructions, please refer to the link below: http://www.asus.com/zentalk/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=3105&highlight=safe%2Bmode Please provide video that available that would show noise in volume level. Thank you 🙂