ZE620KL

edited September 2020 in ZenFone 5 Series
No Signal problem
Recently I've been losing my phone signal from time to time. But my sim works perfectly well with other phones. This sudden loss of signal is quite a pain for me. I have to restart my phone or switch airplane mode on/off to gain a signal, then after awhile there it goes again. Can someone enlighten me what's going on? Cuz i bought this phone 7months ago for Php.20,000. Now i feel i was cheated and starting to regret that id rather chose to buy other brands with notch type phone in cheaper price.

Comments

• Btw im from iloilo city, philippines. If you can direct me to a nearest support center where i can have my phone checked. That would be helpful. Thanks
  • I also have the same problem after the last update
  • Hi All,

Good day.
    Please kindly update the firmware to the latest WW-v16.0611.1901.1 for a check.
    (settings> system > system update)

If this problem still exists, please show me pieces of information as below:
    (1.) Does the signal back automatically after lost connection?
    (2.) SIM carrier
    (3.) SIM status screenshot when you encounter this problem (settings> system > about phone > status> SIM status)

Thank you.
  • My firmware version is WW-v16.0611.1901.1 like you said

1. Most of the time it doesn't come back on its own. I need to enable flight mode then wait a few seconds then turn off flight mode, and wait again for few seconds to get my signal back. This problem occurs frequently
    2. My carrier is smart communications
  • Last edited by ianjefersonibardolasa on 2019/3/5 07:26

My typical signal strength is 3 to 4 bars then if i moved my phone for a bit it goes 2 bars then 1 and then signal bars turns gray then it will display an X mark. My place has a good signal reception, i have to hold my phone very steady if i want a stable connection, this is hard to do when i'm playing online games on my phone. This problem is reaaaaaally bothering me.
  • @Emilee_ASUS i already replied to your request
  • Please respond to this issue Emilee_ASUS i already provided the details
  • Last edited by Emilee_ASUS on 2019/3/26 17:53

Hi All,

I apologize for not replying you earlier.
    I would suggest you can update the system to the latest WW- v16.0615.1903.92 for a check.
    If this problem still appears, please kindly let me know. Sorry for any inconvenience.
This discussion has been closed.