This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZenFone 5 (ZE620KL) NFC problem

Hello guys, i have a question: After the Android P update on my ZE620KL when I try to connect my phone via NFC to my wireless speaker (Sony SRS XB31-B) it turns on the speaker, connects to it (with bluetooth) but after one minute(?) Or so the bluetooth on my phone closes and I have to turn it on manually to connect again. Any ideas why? And ways to solve this problem?
2 REPLIES 2

as2003
Star I
I am not sure but have you clear the phone cache?

ServiceE_Asus
Star I
Hi vlazzzzzzforzx , Good day. Does this problem happen if you use another Bluetooth headset with NFC? Have you tried to reset the network settings? I've tested my headset (Sony: WH-CH700N) to connect the ZE620KL via NFC. It doesn't disconnect and keep the Bluetooth connection. I would suggest you try to forget the Bluetooth headset and reconnect it again. Have you checked this matter under safe mode? In safe mode, only the factory pre-installed applications will be loaded. For instructions, please refer to the link below: http://www.asus.com/zentalk/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=3105&highlight=safe%2Bmode If this problem still persists, please kindly let me know. Thank you.